1. Take advantage of every opportunity to introduce yourself to new people. They're everywhere.
2. WiFi is everywhere.
3. Similar majors = Similar interests = Similar people = friends
4. Climbing to the top of the hill for watermelon is worth it, especially when you make new friends.
(this is the hill...although not even half of it...)
5. Hearing from your family is great- even if you're not that homesick.
So there's today's lesson. Everything's going great at UW Eau Claire. Feel free to keep in touch with me at schelll@uwec.edu
:)
Friday, August 29, 2008
5 Things I Have Learned From the First 2 Days of College
Posted by
Lauren
at
9:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Great start, Lauren! With your positive outlook you'll get alot out of college. The classes will be only a part of the total experience. Please continue to share your discoveries here.
Keep posting! This is good vicarious excitement. I think college was one of those mythical "best time of your life" times for me. High school, not so much, but college was special. I'd like some of that in a can.
Post a Comment