Sunday, June 29, 2008

Don't Leave your Camera Lying Around

I've been meaning to post these for a while now. When I got home from dp's memorial, I found some surprises on my camera. Kevin's family will recognize them.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nancy:
Well you now have danieces Hannah, Kiera and Robin as well as danephews Gabe and Joe. I expect that you all had a difficult weekend at da woods, full of memories and mementos. Hope it was helpful and healing for Kevin,
Love,
Else

Lauren said...

I really love the picture of Joey and Robin lying on the couch. It's just one of those things where you see the essence of something you recognize captured in film.

I'm glad you posted these.

Anonymous said...

The essence of something you recognize? They look like a couple of slugs to me. :)

Lauren said...

Yes the essence I recognize! That's Family Vacation on day 4! :)