Thursday, October 23, 2008

Coop and Re-coup

Apparently "Blogger" has changed the commenting process for blogs and it is not working here yet. Thus I am forced to actually post! :)

I wanted to say I hope Robin is recovering well after her surgery and that C-man's mom is better as well. My uncle is moving to a retirement center this week that specializes in Alzheimer's patients. He's always been "eccentric" but the last couple of years have been a downward spiral for his grip on reality. Thank goodness for my aunt, his sister, who has become his guardian and is managing to find the best care for him and convince him to cooperate.

The sketch here was drawn this weekend by a visitor to our little ranch. It is our chicken coop and duck pen.

3 comments:

nancyturtle said...

I changed the comment format to this pop-up window and it seems to be working now.

Cranium Man said...

Well, this is kind of cool!

Lauren said...

I must say, I like it!