Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Happy Birthday Nancy!


I'm a day late, I think. dp was the person in charge of remembering this stuff, but I believe Nancy's birthday was yesterday.

The pie looks good. I may have to buy myself something similar...

3 comments:

nancyturtle said...

Thanks, Kevin. You got the day right, it was yesterday. I think Kasak's was the 9th. I just got home from California so I wouldn't have seen this yesterday anyway.

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday late, my friend.

I just visited your "notes" and saw your official ranch picture. It made me think how convenient...to get taken out of commission and put up on blocks to effect repairs. So often we just must keep rolling down the road and repair ourselves at the same time.

Kind of puts us uni-taskers at a disadvantage I think. Yet still I roll. I even rock now and then.

Hope you're rockin' and rollin' too.

love,
dd

Anonymous said...

Nancy- Happy Belated Birthday! I hope your trip was a great one! Katie