
. . . so I went back outside with it. The sun was going down and I turned off the flash. I have been weeding all evening and so I have had my face down by the flowers.

There is a lot to blog about. There is the tree branch that fell on my father in law's head leaving a "Y" shaped gash that peeled back to reveal his skull. There is my wife's light touch with the kids showing up my heavy hand. There is Ginny's expression of relief that I have quit Four Oaks. "I was really afraid you had lost your soul! There is having a few drinks a few days in a row and re-experiencing why I haven't been doing that. Yuck. Three days and 700 glasses of water later I feel great. It was such a wonderful night. Iowa says "Sorry for the flood, old chum. Here's a little slice of heaven between tornados."



0 comments:
Post a Comment