Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Well done, family



My family gave me a very nice camera for my birthday.  (It is a digital SLR, a Nikon D60.)  It does a number of things I have not tried yet, but I took it out today and got some shots.  I don't get to "trim" pictures, but a friend at work seems to have an old edition of photoshop I can use.  In the meantime, just with a camera on "point and shoot", I had a little fun.  Here are some.  We'll see if they look any sharper to anyone but me.  Cheers, and thanks for the good wishes!







3 comments:

Lauren said...

Those cherries looks simply divine.

I love that shot!

nancyturtle said...

These are much sharper! I'm jealous of the new camera!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful-they remind me of dp's photos. Did anyone get a chance to listen to Leroy Sievers on public radio this afternoon? I missed the first part of the show but for the second half he was joined by Elizabeth Edwards. They were both great and both sounded pretty dang tired but very gracious.