Let's begin with the idea that a short blog post is better than no blog post at all. There's been quite a bit going on, but you only get to hear about part of it right now...
I spent last week in beautiful scenic Sturgeon Bay at the annual gathering of the Clan. I rested, read, conversed, hiked, kayaked, golfed and drank my way though the week. It's a dirty job, but somebody's got to do it.

Marie is doing okay. Connie starts her job training next week, but it looks like Janet and Aaron can pick up the slack pretty easily.
da Woods looks a lot like a rain forest this year, what with all the rain and all. Check out da flowers.
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Catching Up
Posted by
Kevin
at
5:37 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey man, there's a dog in your kayak!
A short post is fine. The Homeland Security people were in a frenzy with all those Crawleys, unsupervised, at Sturgeon bay. Another week and there would have been an uprising amongst the sturgeons!
That would make the sturgeons easier to catch, anyway!
Of course now I am curious about what else is going on.....
I am currently in York, PA, visiting my sister. It's hot and humid but we are having a good time anyway.
Post a Comment